iSTORM® are pleased to announce that they are now a Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus certification body. They have been assessed and approved as a certification body by CREST, an approved Accreditation Body under the UK Government Cyber Essentials scheme.
In order to become a certifying body, iSTORM® have:
- Demonstrated appropriate levels of quality assurance processes, security controls, security assessment methodologies and met CREST’s stringent additional qualification criteria
- Signed an enforceable Code of Conduct
- Proven access to technically competent and qualified staff which CREST mandates as part of its accreditation process for its Certifying Bodies
Cyber Essentials can help your organisation in many ways, including:
- Reassuring customers that you take cyber security seriously
- Attract new business with the promise you have cyber security measures in place
- Be listed on the NCSC Directory of organisations awarded Cyber Essentials
If you are looking to certify against the Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials Plus schemes, or if you need to recertify, then contact us on 01608 239023 or email email@example.com for more information.