iSTORM® are proud to state that they they are a Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus certification body. They have been assessed and approved as a certification body by IASME, the approved Accreditation Body under the UK Government Cyber Essentials scheme.
In order to become a certifying body, iSTORM® have:
- Demonstrated appropriate levels of quality assurance processes, security controls, security assessment methodologies and met IASME’s stringent additional qualification criteria
- Signed an enforceable Code of Conduct
- Proven access to technically competent and qualified staff which IASME mandates as part of its accreditation process for its Certifying Bodies
Cyber Essentials can help your organisation in many ways, including:
- Reassuring customers that you take cyber security seriously
- Attract new business with the promise you have cyber security measures in place
- Be listed on the NCSC Directory of organisations awarded Cyber Essentials
If you are looking to certify against the Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials Plus schemes, or if you need to recertify, then contact us on 01789 608608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.