Business Continuity Planning & Support
Effective Business Continuity is about much more than having a documented plan.
Your organisation can be effected by any number of failures from your supply chain, to a cyber attack or a global pandemic.
Effective Business Continuity planning helps you to prepare for difficult and unexpected situations so that your organisation can continue to operate when it matters the most.
At iSTORM® we know how important it is to our customers that they can keep their business moving, no matter what happens.
Our specialist consultants work with you to determine the potential risks that could effect your business, before helping to devise a plan that can help your organisation to keep operating, even in the event of a crisis.
Our Business Continuity support services include:
- Defining a business continuity strategy
- Full business continuity planning consultancy
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity project management
- Specialist, qualified business continuity consultants (ISO 22301)
- Table top test scenarios (current and new plans)
- Exec level training and awareness support
- Crisis management training
- Gap analysis and review of existing plans
5 key steps to Business Continuity Planning
A successful and effective business continuity plan relies on the organisation having a clear understanding of the risks it faces and what impact a disaster could have on the day to day operations.
There are 5 key steps to creating an effective and workable business continuity plan:
- Risk assessment
- Business impact analysis (BIA)
- Business Continuity Plan development
- Strategy and plan development
- Plan testing and maintenance
Fill in the form below to start your journey to creating an effective business continuity strategy and one of our team will be in touch.
The support received by iSTORM solutions over the past 18 months has been excellent. As well as delivering on the contractual requirements, they have gone above and beyond expectations to provide an outstanding service which is fully supporting all our data protection requirements.
Privacy - Security - Penetration Testing : Your Trusted Advisory Service
10 John Street
Stratford Upon Avon
Tel: +44 (0)1789 608708
Company Registration Number
Company VAT Number
297 9625 30